- Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 Large Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Red Bell Pepper
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Place flour, a beaten egg, and seasoned bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls. You will need enough to lightly coat chicken breasts, so portion accordingly. Sprinkle some salt and pepper in the flour as well.
- Trim chicken breasts and pound until very thin.
- Dice up about a cup's worth of asparagus and red bell pepper.
- Sprinkle veggies over a half of each chicken breast and then fold the meat over, wrapping the vegetables up.
- Dip each stuffed breast into flour, pressing to coat.
- Then, dip the coated chicken into the beaten egg and then the bread crumbs.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and continue baking ten minutes or until juices run clear.
Tastes great with roasted veggies and potato cakes or homefries!