For the Beef:
1.3 lbs Stew Beef Chunks
2 Heaping Tbsps. Flour
1 Tsp. Sugar
For the Sauce:
1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
1/3 Cup Honey
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Tbsps. Sesame Oil
1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
2 Tbsps. Dissolved Corn Starch
For the Stir Fry:
Chopped Snap Peas
Chopped Bok Choy
Sesame Seeds for Garnish
Cooked Jasmine Rice
1. Pat beef cubes dry with paper towels.
2. Shake or pat with a mixture of the flour, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Lightly grease a large skillet, let it get warm over med-high heat. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees at the same time.
4. When the skillet is hot, brown the beef on both sides.
5. While the beef is browning, combine all of the sauce ingredients except for the cornstarch.
6. Dump browned beef into a lightly greased baking pan. Set skillet aside for later.
7. Pour the sauce over the beef and place the baking pan in the oven.
8. Set your timer for 30 minutes. Shake or flip the beef. Return to oven for 30 more minutes.
9. After that first hour of cooking is up, heat your rice and chop your vegetables.
10. Check the beef, if the cubes are cooked through (they should be after about 1 hour 15 minutes) pour the beef and sauce back into the skillet.
11. Crank up the heat and stir in the dissolved corn starch.
12. When the sauce bubbles, reduce the heat to low and stir in the vegetables.
13. Allow to simmer over low heat 3-5 minutes as sauce thickens and vegetables cook.
14. Garnish with sesame seeds.
15. Serve over rice and enjoy!