For the Thighs:
5 Chicken Thighs
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
For the Sauce:
1/8 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/8 Cup Honey
1/8 Cup Soy Sauce
1 Cup Orange Juice
1 Orange, Wedged
2 Tbsps. Dissolved Corn Starch
1. Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels. Remove fat if desired.
2. Season generously with salt, pepper, rosemary, sage, and garlic.
3. Lightly grease a large skillet, let it get warm over med-high heat. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees at the same time.
4. When the skillet is hot, brown the seasoned chicken on both sides with the pecans in the pan as well. Roughly 8-10 minutes.
5. While the chicken is browning, combine all of the sauce ingredients.
6. Place browned thighs into a lightly greased baking pan.
7. Pour the sauce over the thighs and place the baking pan in the oven.
8. Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked (juices run clear, no red near the bone, or over 165 Fahrenheit.)
9. Serve over rice or noodles. Yum!