The Food Stuffs:
Have a frying pan ready and a plate to batter the chicken lightly. Making the tangy chicken nuggets takes about 20 minutes, prep included. The nuggets are light, flavorful, and delicious on top of fresh spinach leaves!
-2 Boneless Chicken Breasts, thawed
-1/2 Cup Flour
-1 Egg (see note)
1. Trim thawed chicken breasts, cutting into nugget sized chunks.
2. Crack egg into bowl, mix with a little water (or see note at the end of the recipe.)
3. Spread flour on a plate, mixing in all of the spices listed according to your sense of smell.
4. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then lightly flour on plate.
5. Meanwhile, preheat oil in a frying pan over medium.
6. Drop lightly battered nuggets into pan, turning over as each side browns.
7. Once the first side has browned and chicken is flipped, squirt lemon juice over chicken.
8. When the nuggets are cooked through (about ten minutes, slice through a nugget to see if completely white,)
squirt more lemon juice on nuggets.