What You'll Need:
-Favorite Brownie Mix or Recipe
-2 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
-1/4 Cup Sugar
-1/4 Cup Shortening
For the Sauce:
-1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
12 Tbsps Butter
How To Do It:
- Mix up your favorite box of brownies or brownie recipe. Add an extra egg in.
- Reduce the cooking temperature you usually use by 25 degrees.
- Grease 6 ramekins thoroughly and coat with sugar.
- Fill each ramekin 2/3 full with brownie batter.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes less than usual, checking for doneness with a toothpick.
- In the meantime, whip peanut butter, sugar, and shortening together until fluffy.
- Once your brownies are cool enough, remove from ramekins and divide in half.
- Spread peanut butter filling on the bottom halves, then replace top halves.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together in microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring thoroughly.
- Once the chocolate is smooth, pour over chocolate peanut butter sandwiches.