The Food Stuffs:
Prep:This (loose) recipe makes enough for about 4 people. You will need a saucepan, a baking dish, and a plate to prep the chicken on. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. I assume in this recipe that you know how to boil some pasta and keep it warm!
The Chicken:2 Large Chicken Breasts
1/2 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
2 tbsp Melted Butter
1. Trim the fat and any other undesired bits off of chicken breasts.
2. Dip the breasts into melted butter (season butter with garlic for extra flavor)
3. Roll, pat, and otherwise press the breasts on a plate coated with bread crumbs and the seasonings described. ........I never measure, just go by the smell (taste and smell are linked, if it smells good, go with it!)......
4. Place the breasts in a greased baking dish.
5. Bake in the oven about 15 minutes. Flip the breasts, bake until cooked through.
6. After the chicken is cooled, slice it into thin pieces (as thin as you desire!)